At Propel, we pride ourselves on hiring, developing and championing world-class consultants. We’re not just recuiters , we're People Experts, who know our industry inside and out and are trusted to build the global teams of the world's most successful businesses. Nothing gets us more excited than helping talented people find their next great role.
Add a heading 3 here
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR
HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS
Life at Propel
At Propel we've worked tirelessly to create a culture to be proud of. We invest in our people with ongoing training and development programmes and our clients thank us for that. Our values are simple, and we swear by them:
- Ambitious – We always challenge our personal best. We have a hunger to learn, an unwavering will to succeed and a dedication to self-improvement.
- Passionate: - We have positive, energetic personalities that people gravitate towards. We’re brave and are happy to experiment and fail, so long as we’re always learning.
- Profitable – We add value, demonstrating a track record of high levels of delivery and a culture of exceeding targets.
- Professional – We are fiercely committed to delivering exceptional customer and client service and our reputation precedes us – this isn’t a nice to have, it is essential.
- Inclusive – We are family. We celebrate each other’s success and constantly seek to learn from and inspire each other.
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary and generous commission structure
• Intensive 12-week training programme and clearly defined progression tracks
• Monthly coaching from our in-house career’s expert
• A fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and sweet treats daily
• Our very own office dog, Mojo (he’s all the perk you’ll need)
Work Life Balance:
• At Propel, we’re great at what we do, which means we can work smart, not just hard. Shorter, energetic working days and 4:30pm Friday finishes mean you come to work with your game face on and enjoy your down time to reboot!
• 25 holiday days a year, plus your birthday off and additional days for length of service
• Discounted gym membership
A Real Community:
• Whole company incentive events every quarter to celebrate our success as a team
• Individual incentive overnight trips away
• Yearly subsidised ski-trip (not incentive based, just because we can!)
• Volunteering days to allow us give something back to the community
• Open bar every Friday, monthly Propeller parties and regular team nights out (we are based in Soho after all!)
We're hiring! Check out our latest vacancies below:
My second family!
"A very fun, friendly, and vibrant place to be with a strategic, supportive and organised system that everyone can benefit from. The management has years of experience and is highly respected in the digital and recruitment world. They are also very involved on a daily basis and care about all the teams. The client base is really strong and very diverse, which makes this an organisation I love working at. The heart of the business is in Soho and that's an added bonus"
Glassdoor April 2017
Not your usual recruitment company
"As a graduate, entering the world of employment is a daunting thought. Propel were very welcoming and ensured my first job an enjoyable one. Throughout the interview process, it was clear that senior management really cared about the individual and their fit within the prospective team rather than just the content of the CV. This value is then carried throughout the business"
Glassdoor February 2017
Look No Further
"I've been employed at Propel for over 10 years. You'll struggle to find a better place to work.
Support is strong here. You will get all the help and support you need from an amazing leadership team."
Glassdoor May 2016