Youtube Channel Growth & Production - Sports/Football - £65,000 Permanent
- Location: Essex, England
- Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Performance Bonus & Great Benefits
- Sector: Creative Content
This an incredibly unique opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind football / eSports club and be a critical ingredient to manage it current impressive performance and grow its subscriber base (250,000+) even further.
This unique and popular team are looking for a Channel growth and content production Manager who will take control of the YouTube channel and lead all of the club's content creation. This successful applicant will be working with and managing the existing small, yet highly impressive and profitable team, in helping develop the club's brand and keeping the club's large fanbase up to date with everything that's going on. The subscriber base is already well in to six figures, so this role is focused on growing an already highly successful business even further.
As well as the football teams' matches and activities, there will be a lot of content to be made around the Esports team too. As well as an actual football team, they also own one of the best competitive FIFA teams in the world right now, regularly competing with the likes of PSG, Man City, Wolfsburg, West Ham, Roma and other huge organisations.
The successful applicant will have:
* Experience working and running a YouTube channel and a wide knowledge of the YouTube industry
* Experience managing a production team, large productions and budgets
* A good understanding of football and awareness of Esports
* Advanced editing skills including knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
The successful applicant will be required to:
* Organise club football shoots/matches/events, including fixture management, liaising with opposition and club players, finding locations etc.
* Sourcing/managing crew and then seeing content through to post-production/upload by working with channel and/or freelance editors
* Managing budget for content and channel
* Create new content and ideas for the channel and take the lead on channel growth strategy with a distinct lack of red tape!
* Have flexible working hours (shoots will often be on weekends etc)
* Some remit in working closely with commercial partners and create content in association with them
What is in it for you?
This really is a phenomenal opportunity to get on board with a young and fresh club that's doing things that have never been done before in the football space. There are lots of big plans for 2018 and onwards that will continue to place the club at the heart of this exciting new space. This role is to take some of the production directorship and day to day channel management away from the impressive founders, allowing them to focus more closely on commercial strategy.
This opportunity is perfect for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about new media and football, and how those two worlds can work together. The successful applicant will take on a lot of responsibility from day one in a club that is flexible and not hindered by many of the politics or bureaucracy of slow-moving traditional football clubs!
Sound like you? Please apply for a conversation in complete confidence.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.