WPF Developer - WPF, MVVM, .Net Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £475 - £525 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
With exciting growth plans which will see their technology teams double in size in order to take their platforms through a global expansion. They're currently looking for a contract WPF Developer- WPF, MVVM, Net. This role will play an integral part in rolling their platforms out globally to globally recognised brands and businesses.
Required skill set:
* C# and .NET 4.5
* Building Windows Desktop Applications in WPF (including MVVM)
* Experienced with Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010. 2013) and Resharper
* Excellent UX design.
* SQL Server 2000/2005/2012
* SOA and RESTful services
* Multithreading experience
* Work positively within a team environment.
* Willingness to learn new skills and a flexible approach.
* Ability to debug code and excellent problem solving.
* Experience of working in short iterative Agile Sprints.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £450 - £500 per day City of London, London