VIP Commercial Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Strategy
- Consultant: Sophie Mann
Propel are currently searching for a VIP Commercial Executive to join a world leading eCommerce Sports gaming brand. This person will be tasked with enabling teams to deliver on the High Value proposition to support sustainable revenue growth. The business are market leaders in their field and have twice been named the UK's 'Company of the Year'! This is an incredible opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and motivating environment with fantastic culture and company perks! The perfect candidate will have a real passion for the industry and 1-2 years of marketing or commercial experience.
- Project managing big ticket VIP initiatives
- Understand performance insights to help prioritise actionable plans to remedy key High Value concerns and opportunities
- Deliver on the direction for High Value priorities
- Take ownership of the VIP promotion and marketing plans
- Work closely with key stakeholders
- Budget management of the monthly High Value plan
You will be:
- Passionate about the gaming industry and be commercially savvy
- Have a nose for business and use insights to impact commercial drivers
- Drive results and get stuck in!
- Have a strategic mindset
- An excellent communicator
- Confident with stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level
- Have at least two years' experience in a commercial or marketing role
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool onsite canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, healthcare and much more!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.