UX/UI Designer Permanent
- Location: Windsor, Berkshire
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Design Digital
Excellent opportunity to join one of London's leading design agencies with over 25 years expereince based in lovely Windsor, who have worked with an impressive portfolio of brands such a: White Company, SunSeeker, Berkeley Group, Hotel Chocolate, Charles Tyrwhitt, FreshDirect and many others.
The UX/UI designer will be in charge of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the User Experience and User Interface, accessibility, and enhancing the users interaction with the products digital environment.
This is a varied role working in a friendly environment that is innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking, results-driven and passionate about customer satisfaction. Working within a creative and design team, the UX/UI Designer will be responsible for the full design process of Responsive websites and Apps for a range of clients. Other requirements may include creating bespoke concepts for internal projects, which will include designing, wire framing, prototyping for our own products.
This is a fantastic role, you would be the first dedicated UX/UI Designer to join the team as the agency build out their digital arm - this means that down the line they will build a team around you.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys whilst translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
This role will be a 50/50 split between UX/UI.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
. 3+ Years expereince
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, etc.
Experience with Prototyping ideally in Marvelapp and knowledge in developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
· Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design (UCD) approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
To work alongside the Digital Director and Developer, this individual will need to be comfortable with building out enriched digital environments, user stories, functionality/features, user journeys and highly technical interactive platforms
Salary - depending on expereince
**THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE AND ONLY APPLICANTS THAT CAN LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK**
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £300 - £325 per day London, England