UX Lead Permanent
- Location: Bristol, England
- Salary: £60000 - £100000 per annum
- Sector: UX Design
- Consultant: Ben Brooke
My start up based client are looking for three UX leads to join their ever expanding team. They are growing rapidly and this is a chance to be part of something special.
The is a lead role and will work on one of our five product streams. You'll form a close-knit team with a Product Manager and Tech Lead to create exceptional user experiences for our new, next generation product.
The key deliverable is to create products people delight in using.
You will identify with this role if you:
* Lead UX teams and can set the UX agenda;
* Have essential mobile app experience;
* Own or work for a product-driven company or a design agency;
* Innovate and push boundaries to deliver creative UX designs that delight;
* Utilise strategic user research, detailed thought processes and critical evaluation to create compelling user interfaces;
* Apply design thinking and user-centred design methods to simplify complex issues;
* Use a range of techniques to gather and quickly distil information from a range of stakeholders;
* Pay attention to aesthetics as well as function;
* Are innovative, optimistic and flexible - key to our start-up environment where you will be both hands and a strategic team lead;
* Have a global, no-boundaries design outlook;
* Can demonstrate a strong understanding of interaction design principles, standards, and concepts; and
* Have a portfolio of end-to-end design products that use social time-lines to encourage use and expose new content
EAA TagPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.