Unity Developer Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £300 - £325 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
The project will be unpicking an existing AR Unity application adding our own content and incorporating it into an existing platform.
- Unity & AR
- Strong tech background
- Visual skills to compliment this as well
Please note that you'd need to work from the office for the first few days
After that if they can't spend the whole time here they'd need to work a day or so per week for the duration of the contract
The client needs someone immediately!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £75000 per annum City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum City of London, London
- Up to £400 per day London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England
- £60000 - £95000 per annum London, England