- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £200 - £225 per day
- Sector: Testing / QA
- Consultant: Amy Somers
A London-based company specialising in high-end property management is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Software QA Professional.
Please see a description of the skills required below-
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* at least 7 years' experience with testing of business-orientated API-driven software.
* high proficiency in written English.
* experience with maintaining high quality test documentation using one of the popular case management systems
* hands-on experience with automated testing frameworks.
* good understanding of database-driven systems and of web-based software.
* basic understanding of software version control management (ideally with Git).
* Ideally experience of working on a migration project in a start-up business environment
This is a full-time remote role, with intense daily online collaboration.
Please get in touch if you are available and interested.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.