Technical Project Manager - Pioneering Big Data Technology Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
- Sector: Programme / Project Management
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
As leaders in their space, they're taking their platform globally, and are renowned for developing a pioneering technology. They're continuing to scale, and are looking for an experienced Technical Project manager to oversee technical projects.
This role will work closely with Product and development teams, as well as wider business and client stakeholders in order to deliver a world-class product. This role work in a forward thinking, and advanced agile technology team and will suit a like-minded individual. Excellent experience for a Technical Project Manager with a keen interest in Technology, and Development of exceptional technology products.
Experience & Skills:
* 3 years + commercial experience Project Management, ideally in a technology focused company but not a requirement.
* Excellent communications skills and able to build relationships with all key project stakeholders.
* Excellent organisational and analytical stills with a good attention to detail.
Desired but not essential:
* Experience in software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
* Experience of managing the SCRUM
* Software development certification (Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
* Previously coming from a hands on development background
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus London, England