Strategic Relationship Manager, EMEA Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + £35K-£45K OTE + benefits
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
Company: Global Leading Video Intelligence Company
Role: Strategic Relationship Manager, EMEA
Salary: £50K-60K + £35K-£45K OTE+ benefits
Founded in 2012, this global leader in video intelligence for the cross-platform world provides analytics for the entire social video ecosystem. Brands, agencies and creators succeed together as they benchmark themselves against competitors and others in their category.
This company is the most widely used video intelligence software platform, serving over 3,000 video creators and 150+ enterprise customers to date, including Warner Bros, Pepsi, Viacom and many more.
You will focus on expanding business with leading customers: by driving the overall partnership strategy, introducing new products, expanding usage to new users/teams/offices, and maintaining customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will drive upsells and renewals to achieve quarterly and annual sales revenue goals.
You will have:
- 6+ years of successful sales experience in SaaS and/or consultative experience
- Experience working with branded video/working with leading media entertainment companies preferred
- Strong understanding of social video ecosystems (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Strong passion for the media landscape
- History of achieving goals and exceptional client service
- Experienced with formal strategic account planning and sales methodologies
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a high performing sales and account management professional with a strong understanding of the online video space to join a dynamic company!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + generous OTE London, England