Strategic Partnerships Manager EMEA Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great OTE + Fantastic Benefits
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
Role: Strategic Partnerships Manager EMEA
Company: Customer Driven Email Marketing Software
Salary: Up to £50,000 + great OTE + fantastic benefits
The company's email-driven technology has maximised their clients' marketing ROI over the last 10 years. Operating a Software-AND-a-Service model, they operate on their long-standing belief that marketing success takes more than just technology. Continually maintaining this position has led to sustained success and substantial growth with locations including Dallas, Boston, Sydney and London.
You'll be passionate about scaling business through product innovation in new markets. Working to develop and execute EMEA Business Development Strategies via Partners and Alliances. You'll grow regions via partners and alliances with a defined revenue attribution strategy. You'll be a motivated and accomplished SaaS partnerships professional, with a burning desire to join one of London's hottest martech businesses.
You will have:
- A proven and successful track record selling
- Established background in business development
- Grown or set up BD plans from scratch to maturity to develop propositions and sell a product
- EMEA Alliance Expertise- able to set up effective country specific partnerships
- Effective time management, deal management and problem-solving skills
- Previous expertise in selling to IT Stakeholder or C level executives
This is a fantastic opportunity combining high-level sales strategy development and tactical "boots on the ground" activities. This is a great role within which to excel your career within a highly successful business!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.