Strategic Partnerships Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + 12.5% commission + 7500 stock options
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
Company: Data Science Company Specialising in the Travel Industry
Role: Strategic Partnerships Manager
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + 12.5% commission + 7500 stock options
The company uses predictive analytics to help travel brands maximise revenue per visitor. This is done by serving ads and conversion-boosting user experiences based on a unique understanding of where a given user is in the shopping journey.
The company operates in more than 40 countries, with hundreds of airlines, hotel, car rental, online travel agency and meta-search partners around the globe. They are currently a workforce of over 120 people and have offices in London, Munich and New York; where their headquarters are.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will cultivate and grow the company's most important partnerships, translate their needs into new opportunities and drive the company's revenue growth.
- You will be looking after both the UK and German markets- checking data, talking to partners and feeding back to the team
- You will own revenue and growth targets for a portfolio of the company's DACH and UK partnerships and deliver against them
- You will develop strong, multi-dimensional relationships with the European e-commerce partners to drive incremental revenue
- Help shape the product and partner strategy for Europe
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase the scope of relationships from initial implementation and sell them to our partners
- You will be working very closely with the BD director in Germany
- Proven experience achieving revenue growth goals with global companies through managing and strategically growing partnerships and building executive relationships
- Experience at excelling at leading multiple time-sensitive, cross functional projects
- Outstanding relationship and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to publisher facing AdTech, online travel landscape or fast growth technology SaaS
- 5-8 years' experience
- Ability to travel around 30% of the time- with regular travel to visit partners in Germany
- Must be a German speaker
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.