SQL DBA needed ASAP - eCommerce fashion business - London Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £350 - £400 per day
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Amy Somers
An experienced SQL Server Database Administrator
* PowerShell experience
* Windows Server
* SQL Server full stack (BI) and experience with latest version of SQL Server
* Working knowledge of server administration on Data Warehouse servers and Operational Data Stores
* AWS cloud exposure (Automation within Azure also considered)
* Use of Terraform for server build automation - Experience with / knowledge of
* Exposure to Azure or AWS specifically for database development
* Programming skills (e.g. Python) for automating and integrating automation into tools such as within Slack
* Exposure and use of Docker and Kubernetes containers
* Exposure and use of Jenkins for CI or similar CI tool
They can interview immediately and you could start next week.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.