Southern Europe Permanent
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £70000 - £71000 per annum + commission
- Sector: Client Services / Account Management
The Company: Global Design SaaS platform
Location: Central London or can be remote working
Remuneration: £70k +
An opportunity for a determined individual to join a disruptive SaaS platform
A world leading design SaaS platform is looking for a Customer Success Manager to head up the expansion of their Southern European accounts. They enable companies enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. The platform is used by huge global clients including Twitter, Uber and Adobe. Having secured millions in funding they have also been voted as one of the best places to work!
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for heading up the expansion of Southern Europe. You will guide Enterprise clients through the onboarding, adoption and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle. This is a great time to get involved as the business as you will be at the foreront of the Southern European vertical.
Successful candidates will have:
- Must educated to degree level
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian
- Previous experience is SaaS is essential
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- Design experience is preferred
As Customer Success Manager you will earn up to £70k per annum + commission.
In order to find out more information on this opportunity please apply today.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.