Social Media Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Sector: Social Media / Community Organic
The perfect candidate will be very creative, as well as knowledgeable in using different platforms to increase brand awareness and business effectiveness. Whilst a passion for sport isn't essential, applicants should be aware that a lot of social campaigns will be sport related.
* Developing social and content strategies
* Responsible for day-to-day output of content across all social channels
* Strengthening sponsorship assets (through event attending and live activation on social channels - this will require some travel)
* Collaboration with other internal teams - creative studio, campaigns, sponsorship and paid media to create the best, most engaging and successful social content campaigns
* Optimising social content creative outputs
* Proven experience in conception and creation of content for social platforms
* Spanish speaking
* 3+ years of experience working within a similar social content role
* Experience ideating, creating and producing social creative and copy
* Confident in working with creative resources/directing the creative output
* Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
* Good sense of humour ?
* Competitive salary + bonus
* Unlimited annual leave
* Flexible working
* Gym membership
* Great working environment
* Progression opportunities
If you would like to join a leading household brand and be part of a fast-paced dynamic marketing team, then get in touch today! Please email ASAP!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.