Social Media Director - Agency - Central London - 1-2 months Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £300 - £375 per day
- Sector: Social Media / Community Organic
- Consultant: Amy Somers
The Social Media Director will be at the forefront of building this brand within the UK, and setting up the client for success with operational best practice and an implementation approach to take them through 2019. Social will be the backbone of the 2019 marketing plan.
Requirements for the role:
● Proven experience working in a big agency or specialist social media agency
● Leadership ability, and confidence in stakeholder management (internally, and within client team)
● Hands on experience in content management and paid media activation
● KPI setting, budget phasing and campaign optimisation is a must
● Able to think strategically and deliver executional excellence
● Analytical and multitasking skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Comfortable working autonomously, as well as part of a team
● FMCG experience is preferable
This is a 1-2 month contract role based in Paddington, the role requires you to be onsite with the end client 1-2 days per week!
Please note the client needs someone who can start ASAP!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.