Social Media and Community Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Sector: Social Media / Community Organic
Propel have been tasked with finding a Social Media and Community Manager to join a buzzing and energetic agency in the heart of London. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an organisation, working with the likes of Brew Dog, Serious Pig and Soap & Glory, who are focused on giving brands amazing ideas to help them make a lasting impact on people's lives!
The company are looking for a creative superstar who will be at the forefront of establishing a new portfolio brand in the UK market. The ideal candidate will be a creatively-minded self-starter who is excited about driving a brand's growth through influencer engagement, content curation and a test & learn media strategy.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference's/li>
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts design
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- 3-4 years' experience in a social role
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to think creatively and deliver creative content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Leadership ability and confidence in stakeholder management
This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company, so if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.