Social Media Account Executive/Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
Have you always wanted to create beautiful content and design the social media strategy within the luxury travel industry? Propel is currently seeking a Social Media Executive/Manager for a high-end consultancy that specialises in the travel sector.
The company is experiencing high levels of growth, so you will be able to develop with the brand. Couple that with possibilities to travel to luxurious hotels and you have found the perfect job!
The role will be focused around supporting/managing the social media strategy for a number of luxury clients. This person will need to be understand the tone of voice within the luxury sector.
- Developing targeted and timely content
- Monitoring social media channels, responding to any queries and initiating conversations on behalf of the client
- Managing client expectations and internal stakeholders
- Managing and monitoring social media advertising budget and reporting on performance
- Creating monthly client reports
- Strong marketing background
- Understanding and experience of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin
- Experience from any luxury industry (fashion, travel, hospitality etc)
- Superb communication skills
- Experience in paid and organic social media management
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, luxury travel company. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply ASAP at