Social and Community Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: Content
Salary: Competitive Package
Propel is excited to be working with a fun food and health start up, whose products are dominating the shelves! The company is growing very quickly and has a considerable amount of funding investors.
The company is now looking for a Social and Community Manager (title flexible) to deliver best in class social media and community engagement. This is a very creative role and the founders want to see you using your imagination to engage customers and create a devoted community.
The company seek an experienced Social and Community Manager to build and continuously engage our community through social media. They are seeking someone who can be an empathetic ear, whilst also creating fun and engaging social posts to the UK and US.
If you live and breathe healthy eating and all things social and want to join a company that feels the same then this role is for you.
● Community management - responding to queries and questions, but more often creating proactive outbound customer conversations, discussion and commenting via social media
● Working with the Head of Content to create snackable social posts, competitions and discussions.
● Conducting in-depth research using social listening tools, identifying new trends and the next viral content.
● Attending events/tradeshows and acting as the Social Media Correspondent to be the liaison between these events and followers.
● Analysing campaigns and posts and reporting back on insights to senior members in the team.
● Active rewarding of our customers with surprise and delight gifts as you see fit!
● 4+ years as a social media and community management role
● Experience with Sprout Social and Adobe Creative Suite.
● Experience with photography and blog writing a plus.
● Experience with CRM tools a plus.
● A keen, proactive person who actively seeks out the next opportunity. A good attitude and creative.
● You must have a genuine interest in the brand and in the customer.
If you have the above requirements then please do get in touch!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000.00 - £36000 per annum City of London, London