SEO Manager - High Growth VC Fin-tech Business - £50,000+ Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Dental
- Sector: SEO
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
Founded in 2010 from a truly ethical and unique standpoint, this mobile-first business in the fin-tech / money transfer space is about to move in to an unprecedented growth phase. Having secured significant funding for the most notorious VC tech investors in the world and delivering consistent MOM and YOY growth, it is a truly exciting time to join the business and help them build on their already incredible achievements.
Reporting in to the inspirational Head of Online Marketing, this hire will the company's resident SEO expert, managing day-to-day operations of SEO globally, across key remittance corridors including the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Spain & Germany. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for measurement, creation and implementation of SEO strategies that deliver company targets and ambitious growth plans. This person will be mainly targeted on driving new customer acquisition and revenue from new and existing payment markets.
Key role requirements:
* Very strong technically and prominent in auditing, analysing and reporting on owned media and competitor web and mobile properties. In addition, someone with the technical nous to optimise site architecture, content, localisation, semantics, internal/external links and social profiles to ensure quality and relevant pages for search engines.
* Well versed in translating analytical findings in to actionable insights and concise business actions / recommendations.
* Design and conduct rigorous A/B experiments of SEO effectiveness that will inform long-term strategy.
* Drive cross-functional collaboration with marketing, content, communications, technology, product and an external agency partner.
* Self-improvement. The character on the team consist of people who have a thirst for keeping up with the latest trends to remain at the forefront of knowledge on organic ranking factors across on-page and off-page techniques.
* Experience in app-store optimisation desired.
* The role requires someone who who has genuine enthusiasm for complex multi-market SEO strategies within a rapid growth business. They need a future leader and game-changer, not someone who likes the comfort of sitting in the background.
* Track record in managing multiple SEO projects from inception to completion in multiple languages.
* Strong knowledge of SEO / Keyword research tools such as Moz or SEM Rush.
* Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
* Passion for the ethical position and moral standards of the company
What Will You Get In Return?
* Competitive basic salary
* 10% Company Bonus
* Heathcare, Medical and dental benefits
* 8% Pension contribution
* 25 days holiday
* Opportunity to for global travel
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits London, England