SEO Executive Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £25-27k
- Sector: Marketing
A copy-write SEO Executive with some agency experience is required for a leading digital performance marketing agency based in Oval. This digital agency is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth due to a handful of exciting new business wins, and as a result are looking to appoint an SEO Executive. The ideal candidates should have some previous agency-side experience and enjoy the hands-on implementation of large scale campaigns.
• Complete in depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
• Analyse a sites backlink and anchor text profiles and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
• Make and assist with onsite and offsite SEO improvements
• Perform in depth keyword research and present it in a guided and actionable manner to clients
• Report to clients on the results of work done
• Have a very good understanding of how to optimise sites for International SEO
• Support Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service
• Excellent SEO copywriting skills.
• Advanced Excel including: Conditional Formatting/ Advanced Charting/ Pivot Tables and Pivot Reporting/ Vba & Macros
• Advanced PowerPoint
• Well versed in Google analytics
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Some understanding of SEO Tools including: SemRush/ Majestic SEO/ Ahrefs/ Screaming Frog
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV