SEO & Content Executive Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + 20% bonus company performance
- Sector: SEO
Propel have been tasked with finding a SEO & Content Executive for a rapidly growing Finance company. With offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing with plans to expand throughout the world, this is a great time to join as the business is in a period of growth! They are known for their passion and drive; operating much like a start-up with modern offices based in a buzzing area of London! The SEO & Content will work with the Global Head of Marketing to manage multi-language content, utilize and build on SEO tool experience and contribute to driving and measuring SEO success. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company with a diverse team that values hard work, hosts monthly social events and encourages freedom to take ownership!
As SEO & Content Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Using your technical skills to implement web tracking and analytics
- Managing organic growth, keyword optimization and web content optimization
- Collaborating with various teams including project management and web development to continuously implement changes and drive growth recommendations
- Implementing strategy to contribute to measuring SEO success
- Working with key stakeholders to communicate progress and success
You will have:
- Bachelors degree
- Strong experience using SEO tools and solid understanding of technical SEO best practice
- Clear understanding of Google Analytics and experience using a CMS
- Ability to speak Italian, Mandarin, Arabic or Spanish (written and spoken) is an asset
- Ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Analytically driven and appetite to develop in line with Search Engine updates
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £30000 - £35000 per annum London, England