SEO Account Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: SEO
Propel are currently searching for a SEO Account Manager for a super cool Luxury Digital Agency! Their clients are well-known, high end luxury fashion, food, hospitality, leisure and beauty companies. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a company that is constantly expanding and growing!
The ideal candidate will be switched on and super ambitious, ready to join a vibrant and enthusiastic SEO team! They will have a keen interest in search marketing and will have a hunger to continually learn and develop their skills in this fast-changing industry! Not only this, the company boasts an amazing culture and company perks and really value the people who work for them- who doesn't want that!?
- Ownership of several key accounts within the SEO team and the ability to take on a fully client facing position.
- Content strategy creation and implementation.
- Planning, execution and measurement outreach strategy across your accounts.
- Managing the creative production process on your accounts.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities based on keyword and backlink analysis and informing the relevant teams accordingly.
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc SEO reports.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Hitwise, Moz, BrightEdge, Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, IIS SEO Toolkit and others.
- 2-3 years' experience working in an SEO specific role.
- Have managed SEO campaigns in several verticals.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & apply strategic thinking to each.
- Proven ability to handle complex technical SEO challenges through to a solution.
- Genuine interest in Search and the wider digital industry.
- Proactive nature and able to use initiative regularly.
- A collaborative approach to work.
- Full or fun and creative ideas!
This is a fast-paced and exciting opportunity to work for a high energy company who give you full responsibility over your work and let you flourish in an environment you will love! The company offer amazing benefits such as Perk Box memberships, free breakfasts, regular company activities, weekly lunch clubs, Friday drinks and MUCH more so if this sounds like you then please get in touch- this is an opportunity not to be missed!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.