Senior/Marketing Executive Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Marketing
A fast-growing AdTech startup is on the lookout for a senior/marketing executive.
They have best-in-class technology that is used by some of the world's biggest brands - Unilever, British Airways and Farfetch. This is an ideal time to join them - they have just received new funding, are expanding globally and doubling the team in size.
If you are an experienced B2B marketer with experience across events, email, content and social media; looking for a place that will nurture and develop you apply now!
- Work with the VP of Marketing to execute a multi-channel marketing strategy (email, events, webinars, digital advertising, social media, content and sales collateral)
- Organise trade-show events
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage inbound leads
- Brainstorm and provide creative insights
More about you:
- 2+ years of experience
- Creative, innovative, hard-working
- Great written communication skills
- Self-starter and go-getter
The VP of Marketing is looking for their right-hand person, this is an unparalleled opportunity to learn from someone amazing and to have endless progression opportunities.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.