Senior/Demand Generation Marketing Manager Executive Search
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: B2B Marketing
Propel are seeking a Senior/Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing B2B SaaS Technology Platform!
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top 100 UK Start-Ups. They are well funded and growing rapidly, constantly developing new product features and investing in improving lead generation potential.
You can expect to be welcomed into an environment where hard work is rewarded with regular social events, drinks at the office and excellent opportunities for career progression. If you feel this is the type of environment you would excel in, please do get in touch!
The role will suit someone who has a prove track of demand generation within an enterprise SaaS business. You will have an excellent understanding of digital marketing channels, marketing automation and account-based marketing.
- Demand generation through outbound marketing
- Using Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and SEO to drive the audience to the site
- Delivering lead generation projects
- Managing external resources, such as agencies, designers and other providers
- Using marketing automation to improve demand-gen activity
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
- SaaS experience
- Understanding of web analytics
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform
- Experience managing external suppliers
This is a perfect role for someone who is motivated and passionate about working for a dynamic, forward-thinking business. If this sounds like you then apply ASAP by emailingPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.