Senior Search Marketing Executive / Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Acquisition Marketing
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
A rapidly growing start up within the music-tech space is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up that's about to go through incredible growth, while also doing something positive in the industry. They are all about empowering emerging artists so if you want to go to sleep every night knowing that you are doing something good for the music industry this is definitely a role for you!
- Fully responsible for paid search accounts, from budgeting, optimising to reporting - Bing, Adwords and Youtube.
- Responsible for all SEO - both from the technical perspective and by using reports to assist the content team
- As the company grows, this role will also grow with a possibility of building up a team beneath
- Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing you will have plenty of autonomy and responsibilities
- Experience using Adwords in multiple languagages
- Experience in Bing Advertisingm GDN, Youtube advertising
- Excellent understanding of SEO
- Someone who is tech-savvy, loves data and automation
- Good knowledge of google analytics
- Interest in music and tech is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to attend cool international music events, such as festivals and locala gigs
- Flexible working encouraged
- Cool office with all the start up perks
This is a start up that's revolutionising the music space, just how Spotify forever changed how we stream music. If you are a driven, easy going and ready to get stuck in this is the role for you! Plus who doesn't want to attend music events as part of work??
If you're interested apply ASAP by emailingPropel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.