Senior Sales Manager | Native Advertising Success Story Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + uncapped comms + bens
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Liam Peoples
The Role: Senior Sales Manager
The Company: Rapidly growing native advertising company
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Extremely competitive (c. £50-60k DOE) + uncapped commission + benefits (healthcare, EMI share options etc.)
An opportunity for a proven and highly ambitious Senior Sales Manager to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in advertising technology
One of the hottest prospects in digital advertising, the company are experiencing major growth following the huge success of their product. They work with some of the world's biggest agencies, brands and publishers to blend the best of programmatic and native advertising. They have built their impressive success upon a heavy focus on company culture. Quite simply, one of the coolest places to be working at the moment!
You will work with the wider sales team (SE, SM, AM, etc.) to grow the company's revenue from key tier 1 UK media agencies and brands. You will produce quarterly and longer-term revenue strategies for your account team, identifying new product and revenue opportunities, producing sales and marketing collateral, performing presentations, negotiating deal terms, implementing trading agreements in coordination with other team members, managing existing accounts and working with other internal commercial team members to drive revenue.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable sustained success selling into tier 1 agencies
- Strong relevant contact network within UK media agencies (Omnicom a plus)
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrable digital, native and video platform knowledge
- Team management experience highly preferable
In return you will earn an extremely competitive basic salary with generous uncapped commission + company benefits.
In order to find out more information on this opportunity please apply today.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + £40k OTE + Great Benefits London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + amazing benefits London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40000 OTE + benefits London, England