Senior Partnerships Development Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + OTE + benefits
- Sector: BD / Sales
Senior Partnerships Development Manager
Develop new global partners and supercharge our growth.
At GoCardless we're scaling from processing £1 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you're using.
Our strategic partnerships with market-leading platforms such as Zuora, Salesforce, Xero, Sage have been critical to our success in reaching over 30,000 businesses and will be key to our success both locally and globally.
We're moving into our next phase of expansion and are looking for a bold, smart and versatile person to establish partnerships with more global software platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you'll be responsible for building new partnerships with key global software platforms that will be the foundation of our revenue growth and global strategy for years to come.
You will develop and execute against a business development plan, build a strong network within the partner, and work with a wide variety of stakeholders to get commitment to establishing a partnership.
You'll work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to target new partners, work with our Solution Engineers to demonstrate our technical solution, and once you've signed the partner you will handover to our Partner Success team to onboard and manage the partner ongoing.
As the main advocate for new global partners, you'll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have strong experience working in Partnerships Development or Business Development, ideally in a B2B tech environment working with top-tier global software platforms
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You enjoy presenting and are comfortable working with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You enjoy negotiation and building strong business cases.
- You are comfortable selling the business benefits of a technical product. Whilst you won't need to code, we will expect you to relish the prospect of learning our APIs inside out.
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
- Preferred: you have experience working outside of the UK, in particular in North America or Western Europe.
- Preferred: you speak other European languages, in particular French, German or Spanish.
- Ideal: you have experience working with core business software, ideally CRM, Billing or ERP
- Ideal: You have experience building relationships and working with system integrators and consultants on technology projects
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity - if you're unsure, please apply.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.