Senior Partner Account Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
- Consultant: Monika Drzymala
A high-growth FinTech start up within the payments space are looking for a Senior Partner Account Manager to lead relationships with key global partners.
The company was founded 7 years ago and has experienced exponential growth since, with backing from leading investors.
This is a very strategic role, perfect for someone who is an expert in partnership management. If you're confident, driven and passionate about the space - this is the role for you!
- Leading the relationship with key global partners
- Developing and executing account plans, managing account networks and working with the product team and local country teams
- Working closely with other departments such as Sales and Marketing to develop coherent and effective market plan to identify new leads
- Expected to provide feedback to the Product and Operations teams on how to develop successful partnerships
- Experience working in strategic partnerships, ideally in B2B tech/finance environment
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Comfortable with learning highly technical products
- Willing to travel internationally
This is a very autonomous role in an incredibly exciting business. No day will be the same and you are guaranteed to be surrounded by a collaborative, ambitious and hard-working team.
The role comes with a very competitive salary, generous annual leave, pension, stock options and a large bonus!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.