Senior Online Media Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will be passionate about effecting change from the start and will be excited about working for a high energy and fast-paced company. They will be skilled in team management and will have seasoned expertise within paid marketing channels (PPC, Display, Paid Social, Programmatic). Please note that this is a strategic role leading a team of 3.
* Evaluating and negotiating for media placement opportunities to fulfil volume and profit targets.
*Management of paid media budget.
* Be responsible for managing and optimising the Online Media budget to ensure the company is delivering positive return on investment.
* Achieving performance goals for new user acquisitions.
* Taking a hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership and heavy involvement in delivering day-to-day operations.
* Manage end-to-end testing processes including documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement.
* You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
* Optimising processes.
Essential Skills & experience
* Experience working in a campaign management capacity in Online Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-Commerce, and/or Direct Response marketing with a focus on Online.
* Experience managing a team
* Track record of analysing online issues and opportunities
* Knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB and their applications
* Deep understanding of using Facebook, Twitter and Snap chat as advertising platforms.
* Strong analytical/reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
So if this sounds like a place you can't wait to work then please get in touch! The business offers fantastic benefits including a super cool on site canteen and games room alongside unlimited annual leave, pension, health care and much more!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.