Senior Digital Optimisation Manager Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Sector: Marketing Conversion Analytics
Propel are seeking a Senior Digital Optimization Manager to join a globally recognized retail brand. This role would be ideal for a hard-working individual keen to take on a challenge, and not be afraid of thinking big. The digital team is rapidly growing and looking to double in size in the next year, so the Optimization Manager will be a key addition responsible for contributing to the success of the company. The offices are located in the heart of London, but following this growth, the company is moving offices next year into a very modern space (think Google and Facebook!). Some other perks of joining the team involve flexi hours, monthly socials, extracurricular activities, bonus scheme and a social working environment!
As Senior Digital Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for...
- Managing optimization by using all digital assets to develop and execute a strategic vision
- Improving customer and colleague experience by collaborating with Product Management team to develop business plans and implement change
- Utilizing managerial experience to effectively lead a team of specialists
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, and using KPI's to encourage continuous progress and success within the company
- Working with data, using statistical methods and online testing
- Leading presentations to fully understand useful analytics
- Bachelor's degree with a mathematical/statistical background (preferable)
- Experience working in a retail or eCommerce team (preferable)
- Knowledge of web analytics and utilizing optimization programmes
- Interest in joining a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Passion for numbers and interest in using data to understand insight
- Basic knowledge of Hybris, Oracle ATG and/or Python
If this sounds of interest to you, don't hesitate to get in touch at 0207-432-6358.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £60000 - £70000 per annum London, England