Senior CRM Exec Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Sector: Email / CRM
Senior CRM Executive- London
Join this fast-growing Fin-Tech scale up company as an enthusiastic marketing executive.
This company operates in the top 10% of its sector and is on the path to National brand recognition having been chosen by 2 million customers in the first 18 months since launch. It's featured in The Times 100 Best Companies and has received many awards since launch.
An on-target bonus scheme and company socials regularly throughout the year provide the incentives, as well as a tie and suit at the door policy.
The CRM programme here is perfect for someone looking to build a long-lasting career in CRM with opportunities to progress quickly.
- This will be an end to end CRM role involving creating campaigns, building customer journeys, analysing trends and applying a test and learn approach.
- Create and execute regular customer communications inclusive of triggered and non-triggered campaigns.
- You'll be providing your own point of view on how to use a CRM channel effectively.
- Provide recommendations to enhance the customer experience using segmentation and behavioural data.
- Ownership of weekly report and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly analytical, numerate and data driven.
- An awareness and ability at using enterprise CRM software.
- Adept in working in cross-functional teams.
- Diligent and attentive to detail.
- A comfort working in a cross-functional team.
If you think you have the skills and drive to run a fast growing FinTech company in a CRM role, apply now.Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.