Senior Account / Project Manager - Internal Comms Agency - £50K Permanent
- Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits
- Sector: Content
- Consultant: Joe Misseldine
A small but perfectly formed, friendly and growing team of highly specialist communications and brand designers committed to raising the standard of person-to-person and business-to-business presentations through better business storytelling, presentation design and straight talking language, working with many major blue chip global companies. They have a family feel to the business and continue to be owner managed. Their clients - some of the stars of the FTSE, Dow Jones and Nasdaq require clear, engaging and informative materials to support critical events, presentations and announcements. They therefore look for people with solid skills in both project and people management to join their growing team and make their clients look their absolute best when it counts.
The successful candidate will deliver outstanding and precise content to a deadline-driven schedule, often in multiple time zones whilst doing the clients' thinking for them by understanding their business and their audience.
Account Management responsibilities:
* Be the first point of client contact, and an ambassador for the agency and its brand.
* Interrogate, challenge and understand the client's communication requirements, translating them into an actionable design brief for the studio.
* Manage client expectations clearly, including delivery timings, costs, format restrictions etc.
* Build and maintain trusting relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance, and win new projects to increase the client's value to the agency
* Optimise project profitability
* Ensure the highest standards of production and detail
* Demonstrate tight, consistent and disciplined project administration
* Over time, develop a clear understanding of the client's industry dynamics, corporate structure, brand, team structure, role, responsibilities, working style and expectations
The successful candidate will likely have experience in an agency in their career and will think of themselves as highly experienced in broad marketing communications, with prominent B2B exposure.
* Senior client facing experience in design, communications or PR agency essential
* A bright and proactive person capable of synthesising complexity and working at pace
* A clear and concise communicator who is an active listener as well as a talker
* Outstanding client services skills
* Responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
* A thorough knowledge of relevant software applications - especially MS PowerPoint
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £40000 - £55000 per annum London, England