Senior Account Manager Permanent
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum
- Sector: Brand Marketing
- Consultant: Emma McNamara
We are one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Berkshire. Our goal is to be the exception to the rule, to not make assumptions, challenge convention and to use the latest thinking and technology to push the boundaries in everything that we do. We promote a culture that wants to create something new and then delivers. We strive to become thought leaders in our industry and stay ahead of the game. We believe in taking ownership and effecting change. We are dedicated to innovation.
We're looking for an experienced, ambitious and passionate Account Manager to join our team. With a change in focus and funding secured in terms of content marketing we believe we're going to be able to offer something different and unique. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, outgoing and entrepreneurial individual to get in to the agency at an early stage of growth, where you can make an immediate impact and grow with the agency becoming a key member of staff.
The role includes:
- Managing existing clients needs and winning new business
- Project Management of website projects and creative digital campaigns
- Attending briefing sessions with clients and understanding their requirements
- Running ongoing planning meetings with clients and internal team members
- Writing tailored quotes, proposals, and reports
Details of skills and attributes required:
- Account management and/or sales experience, especially in Digital
- A working knowledge or keen interest in Digital
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A great work ethic and proactive approach to delivering a project from beginning to end
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A willingness to learn, be successful and contribute to a fun working environment
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.