- Location: London, England
- Salary: £40000.00 - £41000 per annum + plus OTE
- Sector: Sales - Technology
- Consultant: Karla Murray
The Role: Sales Development Representative
The Company: Growth Intelligence
About the company/role
Backed by strong VCs, an award-winning profitable AI technology company are the only UK company powering B2B trade through data science. They work with well known organisations such as American Express and FedEx increasing marketing and sales efficiency.
With such high demand for their services, the company has tripled recurring revenue year on year and are constantly investing for further growth.
As part of this growth plan, they're looking for a Sales Development Representative who are enthusiastic, collaborative and enjoy working in a driven team.
- Relevant experience in Sales development reaching targets
- A genuine interest in technology and Sales Development
- Strong communicational and time management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Learning support with £1000 annual personal training budget and 1 day per month for development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a social, friendly team - regular meals, games, outings and parties
- Trendy office space in converted book-binding factory in Islington
- THE LIST GOES ON…
I have a whole load of information, content and insight should you be interested in hearing more…
Available on: 02074326356Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.