Sales Manager (London) Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: Partnerships / Business Development
- Consultant: Albie Nesbeth
The Role: Sales Manager- London
If technology is transforming the world of marketing, then my client serves as a true Optimus Prime! Geared to the teeth in funding, and marketing partners with Mr Zuckerberg himself, my client has created an entirely new dimension to the way advertising operates. The company have birthed a new form of tech that generates highly localised, contextually smart advertisements; giving a completely unique element to the way in which their clients market products.
With a new round of funding, they are ready to cement themselves as the undisputed champions of the digital marketing world. My client is looking for a results-focused, experienced, and determined sales manager to help spearhead the company to even greater success.
What you will have:
- Proven sales experience, preferably within the digital or advertising space.
- An understanding of the marketing industry and a strong network within it.
- Strong skills as an orator.
- Experience in analysis and strategic planning.
- Experience in Consulting sales.
What you will get:
- An uncapped commission structure.
- A real meritocracy and start-up environment.
- A say in the development of the product.
- The liberation of being in charge of your day.
- THE LIST CONTINUES…
If you're ready to step up and join my client on its path to success, please do send over your CV!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.