Sales Manager Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £60k + competititve bonus
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Lauren Harris
The Role: Sales Manager
The Company: FX software start-up
A high-growth fin-tech start up is seeking a strategic sales leader to join the London venture
They’re a fin-tech business who are launching in the UK after multiple rounds of funding and global success. The company is led by industry experts with experience in nurturing start-ups, and they are currently developing additional services for clients that makes them very unique and a trusted service.
This is an opportunity to be part of the business foundation. As the Sales Manager, you will drive success of their unique FX software across the EMEA market, taking a strategic and consultative approach. The role involves the complete sales cycle from pitching, closing and customer retention. You will also build out the sales team as the company grows.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 5 years’ of proven sales success, preferably of software sales in the fin tech world
- Have at least 2 years’ experience managing/coaching a small sales team
- Have exceptional understanding of the finance world and foreign exchange
- Be a real self-starter, with a mature, strategic approach to sales and proven track record of revenue generation
In return you will earn up to £60k + a competitive bonus
In order to find out more information on this opportunity please apply today!