Sales Director | Native Advertising Success Story Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + uncapped comms + bens
- Sector: Commercial
- Consultant: Liam Peoples
The Role: Sales Director
The Company: Rapidly growing native advertising company
Location: Central London
Remuneration: Extremely competitive basic (circa £80,000 DOE) + uncapped commission + benefits (healthcare, EMI share options etc.)
An opportunity for a proven and highly ambitious Sales Director to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in advertising technology
One of the hottest prospects in digital advertising, the company are experiencing major growth following the huge success of their product. They work with some of the world's biggest agencies, brands and publishers to blend the best of programmatic and native advertising. They have built their impressive success upon a heavy focus on company culture. Quite simply, one of the coolest places to be working at the moment!
You will work with the wider sales team (SE, SM, AM, etc.) to grow the company's revenue from key tier 1 UK media agencies and brands. You will produce quarterly and longer-term revenue strategies for your account team, identifying new product and revenue opportunities, producing sales and marketing collateral, performing presentations, negotiating deal terms, implementing trading agreements in coordination with other team members, managing existing accounts and working with other internal commercial team members to drive revenue.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable sustained success selling into tier 1 agencies
- Strong relevant contact network within UK media agencies (Omnicom a plus)
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrable digital, native and video platform knowledge
- Team management experience highly preferable
In return you will earn an extremely competitive basic salary (circa £80,000) with generous uncapped commission + company benefits.
In order to find out more information on this opportunity please apply today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + £12-15k OTE London, England
- £75000 - £80000 per annum + Comms & Benefits London, England
- £46000 - £50000 per annum + 100% OTE London, England