Ruby on Rails Back-end Developer Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be actively participating in the decision making process for ongoing core product improvements whilst delivering the highest quality code. Launching disruptive new features, the back-end team has been at the forefront of this companies expansion.
Based just a short walk away from Kingscross, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Front-end Developer to come on board and make a real impact working on a complex elegant platform in a thriving office environment.
*Computer Science Degree
*Excellent Ruby on Rails skills
*Understanding of a messaging system (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc)
*A minimum of 3 years experience using Ruby commercially
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £25000 - £30000 per annum Twickenham, Middlesex
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Learning + development budget London, England
- £65000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England
- £45000.00 - £70000 per annum London, England