Ruby Developer - Fully Remote Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Sector: Software Engineer (Front to Back)
- Consultant: Matthew Dixie
With a hugely entrepreneurial and successful found team this exciting start-up technology business has significant funding and currently going through an exciting growth period. They utilise a modern way of working, by working fully remotely allowing their teams to optimise their work / life balance.
Of course, getting together to celebrate significant milestones in the business! The business also offers co-working space where wanted.
Key Skills required:
*3 Years + Software Development experience
*Strong experience with Ruby, and Ruby on Rails
*Self-motivated, with the ability either proven or not, to work in a remote team.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £50000 - £60000 per annum London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Learning + development budget London, England
- £65000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £75000 - £85000 per annum London, England
- £450 - £500 per day London, England