Propel Academy Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum + OTE
- Sector: Internal Recruitment
- Consultant: Dee Murphy
Great recruiters have a certain 'something' that can be hard to spot on paper. To set the standard you need a magic mix of emotional intelligence, sector knowledge, sales ability and entrepreneurial spirit. Finding the top 1% of consultants is no mean feat, so at Propel we do more than find them - we create them. Twice a year, Propel takes on a small group of high-potential consultants and invests in them with an intensive 8 month training programme, helping them transform from recruitment novice to people expert. We're on the hunt for our Spring Academy intake to join us in building the teams of the world's most exciting tech businesses. Could you be one?
The Academy Programme:
* You'll spend 12 weeks on a dedicated training desk, honing your business development and candidate resourcing skills
* You'll attend an 8 week classroom based training programme, with fun and interactive learning sessions each week, led by world class consultants
* You'll spend three weeks with each of our stellar teams (tech, marketing, commercial and creative) before deciding which sector to focus on
* You'll graduate to a chosen team after 12 weeks, where we'll continue to support you and hone your skills with steadily growing goals for a total of 6-8 months before graduating to full consultant status
Who You Are:
* You've earned a high-level degree at a reputable university
* You have 1+ years' work experience under your belt, ideally in a sales or business development role
* You're entrepreneurial, target driven and think business development could be your speciality
* You live and breathe all things tech, attend community events and actively build your personal professional brand on and offline
* You're a natural people person with an infectious personality
* You're smart, innovative and deliver exceptional standards to get things over the line - fast.
We are a different type of recruitment company: our working culture is different, and our approach to business is different. We work on business critical, complex staffing assignments for our clients and we don't adhere to many traditional recruitment practices. Every Propeller is motivated to build long lasting, personal relationships with senior business leaders, who consider us to be an extension of their internal team.
Just some of our great benefits:
Highly Competitive package and generous commission structure
Whole company and high performer incentives and trips away
Shorter, energetic working days (9:30am-5:30pm) and 4:30pm Friday finishes
A fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and sweet treats daily
Amazing Soho location and our very own office dog, Mojo (he's all the perk you'll need)
Volunteering days to allow us give something back to the community
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.