Project Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Sector: Project Management
- Consultant: Celia Norton
This Project Manager role is critical to my client because being organized and responsive while launching their customers establishes the trust and reputation that enable my client's growth.
The Project Manager will be part of the client services practice, which conducts customer on-boarding projects to configure their SaaS products to meet customer needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing those projects, reporting status, maintaining relationships with customer stakeholders, and tracking client services team resources. You will look ahead to project resource requirements as we grow and increase our project bandwidth.
* Manage a portfolio of small (less than USD 100,000) customer-facing projects.
* Report status on these projects to customer and stakeholders.
* Contribute to establishing project management practices and tools.
* Track utilization and billable time for a global team of client service consultants.
* As needed, travel to customer sites for project kick off and closure meetings
* You have exceptional interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships with B2B customers.
* You are comfortable working with a globally distributed team.
* You have excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
* You have a PMP certification or can demonstrate equivalent experience and knowledge.
* You have managed multiple, concurrent small projects.
* You have a certification or experience with Scrum and/or Agile in a software-related team.
* Ideally, you've worked in two or more of these: a software startup environment, a large IT service provider or systems integrator, a globally distributed team with global customers, a project with formal organizational change management (OCM).
* Ideally, you have experience with GSuite, Slack and SaaS project management tools.
* You are willing and able to travel as required.
* You are able to work legally in the UK and travel without restriction to the US, Canada, EU, Argentina and Singapore.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.