Project Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum
- Sector: Project Management
I am looking for an organised and talented Project Manager to join a pioneering start-up: a next generation university built from scratch.
What you'll do:-
As the Project Manager you'll drive efficiency, streamline processes and bring teams working across the globe together within an agile framework and using scrum methodology.
From daily stand-ups to sprint plans, mentoring team leaders to championing cross-team collaboration, the Project Manager will be integral to the coordinated success of Nexford University (NXU).
Build relationships to drive ongoing improvement. Monitor work being delivered and produce regular project reports.
Help physically disparate teams working in multiple areas, such as marketing, the academic department and technology, align
● Build a centralized project management system across functions with the relevant tools
● Shape, develop and deliver strategy, operational plans and KPIs
● Deliver relevant technical advice to different business areas, resolve technical issues and deliver improvements
● Source, extract and analyze data from multiple sources to assist in planning, decision-making and problem-solving
● Make sure relevant compliance policies and procedures are followed
● Forge strong relationships, nurturing communication and supporting innovation and change
● Lead the successful delivery of projects across different functional areas
● Act as an expert on large and complex projects
● Oversee financial planning and reporting and ensure effective budget use
We're looking for a Project Manager with a flexible and proactive approach to project management. A Project Manager with excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
● Proven experience as a scrum master or equivalent
● Project-management skills and experience working on large, moving and complex projects
● Exceptional communication and organizational skills
● Certified Scrum Master/SAFe Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner.
● Experience implementing agile and scrum to new and existing teams
● Experience with JIRA and Confluence or a similar toolset
● A background in project management and life-cycle management
● Sound knowledge of relevant policies, regulations and legislation.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- £45000 - £55000 per annum London, England