Programmatic Display Manager - Fast-Growth VC Fin-Tech Company Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Bonus
- Sector: Programmatic
Founded in 2010 from a truly ethical and unique standpoint, this mobile-first business in the fin-tech / money transfer space is about to move in to an unprecedented growth phase. Having secured significant funding for the most notorious VC tech investors in the world and delivering consistent MOM and YOY growth, it is a truly exciting time to join the business and help them build on their already incredible achievements.
Reporting in to the inspirational Head of Online Marketing, the Programmatic Display Manager will lead the company's efforts in this vital channel by owning the display performance channel and driving brand awareness. Working with large 6-figure budgets, this person will have a transformative effect on business growth, operating in both a strategic and hands-on decision making role. The business currently drives programmatic activity through DoubleClick, which this person will be responsible for optimising whilst simultaneously having strategic oversight over which advertising networks to use. Display is one of the primary and most effective ways the business communicates with prospects and customers, working with cross functioning teams to ensure close alignment with the company's ethos and brand guidelines will be essential.
* The role requires someone who who has genuine enthusiasm for complex multi-market Programmatic strategies within a rapid growth business. They need a future leader and game-changer, not someone who likes the comfort of sitting in the background.
* 5 years or so online media experience with prominent programmatic track record
* High level of knowledge in RTB landscape.
* Ability to keep long term strategy in mind as well as exception attention to detail in day-today work.
* Ability to rapidly set the appropriate metrics to measure and attribute performance.
* Holistic understanding of the role programmatic plays as a part of the wider marketing mix and to ability to stay ahead of trends to be nimble in the face of change.
* Understanding of dynamic advertising, rich media, Google Web Designer and DoubleClick Studio is an advantage.
* Someone with a natural affiliation to ethical focused businesses is an advantage
What Will You Get In Return?
* Competitive basic salary
* 10% Company Bonus
* Heathcare, Medical and dental benefits
* 8% Pension contribution
* 25 days holiday
* Opportunity to for global travel
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.