Professional Services Marketing Manager (Remote Opportunity) Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
- Sector: B2B Marketing
- Consultant: Madeline Lysaght
- North London
This Digital Services design agency is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to spread their word and increase inbound leads. They are an agency with a passion and frequently work with charities, health care and government bodies. They are consistently delivering high class to their band of loyal clients. Now they need a marketer to package their message and spread it to potential clients to help generate inbound leads.
You'll be reporting directly into the MD and working closely with the content manager. There is the opportunity to work remotely or in their amazing shared space Islington office. This role would be well suited to a candidate who has direct B2B experience and wants to build up a successful inbound marketing function.
- Working alongside senior management to create a marketing strategy and plan,
- Building marketing campaigns that generate inbound leads to pass down the sales funnel.
- Event management as a lead generation tool.
- Mapping the market to initiate Account Based Marketing to not only generate new leads but to re-engage and cross sell to existing clients.
- Set, work to and report on KPIs.
- Helping with bids and proposals.
- 4 + years in a marketing role with experience leaning towards B2B account-based marketing.
- Preferable experience of marketing for a digital/creative agency.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Flexible, task orientated worker.
- Personal experience with PPC and SEO or experience managing an agency.
- Ability to work at a strategic level while remaining fully executional.
- Details focused and perfection chasing.