Product Owner - 3 months - Central London - ASAP Contract
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £350 - £375 per day
- Sector: Product Management
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My client is an exciting Start-up, with fast-growth and a world changing product which proudly represents a noble goal offering opportunity to grow within the business/team.
They are looking for the following profile:
* Leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you'll be hands on and actually deliver
* Ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we're building
* Responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers with the power to really make things happen
* Defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
* Scale things fast through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
* Making a truly impactful difference to over 1,000,000 users across the world Requirements What are we looking for?
* A great ability to solve complex problems
* Deep experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, ideally you have been leading the adoption of Agile or acted as an Agile coach
* Proven experience working closely with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
* Ideally an interest in user centred design and knowledge of how UX and product design support your work
* Prior work with complex, successful consumer products
* Experience with testing, lots of testing!
Product Owner - 3 months - Central London - ASAP
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.