Product Owner - 3 month contract - Central London Contract
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £350 - £450 per day
- Sector: Product - Marketing
- Consultant: Amy Somers
My global Ecommerce client is looking urgently for a Senior Product Owner on an initial 3 month contract.
Focussing on the delivery of high quality digital products, you will work with internal stakeholders you will gather information, translating into clear and timely descriptions of technical tasks and projects. As required, you will manage the relationship with implementation partners, quickly bridging communication between engineers and the tech team.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Owner or Manager
- Experience of working with an Ecommerce client
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in designing and delivering mobile and desktop products and user testing
- Track record managing significant growth of consumer products
- Full software development lifecycle experience, preferably in small cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing and customer research
- Deep experience with analytics (especially Google Analytics) including conversion and engagement rates
Senior Product Owner - 3 month contract - Central London
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.