Product Owner Permanent
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
Would you like to join a globally recognized global UK eCommerce business undergoing a digital transformation? You will be developing your Front End skills within a challenging and rewarding environment where you will work alongside a collaborative, inclusive and close-knit team? You will be tackling exciting technical projects daily whilst receiving continual training to help you reach your potential as a Front End Developer.
Globally Recognised UK eCommerce business undergoing digital transformation require senior Front End Developer to join their growing team. Your main responsibility will be to design and develop complex, front end systems. You will be experimenting with new technologies and languages and have full ownership of delivery of several greenfield projects. This is the opportunity to have a substantial digital transformation of a major UK tech business on your profile.
Based in fantastic offices in Central London, you will be joining a friendly company that offer an excellent benefits package and perks including; Flexible working hours (remote allowed), bonus, share save scheme, matched pension up to 6%, 25 days holiday, medical cover.
* Responsible for leading and working with cross functional teams including engineering and design.
* Represent both internal and external stakeholders throughout the development process
* Prioritising projects and helping to ensure they delivered at a fast pace and at high quality.
* Influencing the product's roadmap & dashboard as well as its future direction
* Knowledge and experience working with agile methodologies
* Proven experience working with cross functional teams
* Experience working in a B2C environment ideally on an eCommerce platform
* Strong analytic and technical knowledge/background.
If you are interested in joining this well backed e-commerce start-up then apply now!
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.