Product Marketing Manager - Fintech client - Central London Permanent
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £111 - £112 per annum
- Sector: Product Management
- Consultant: Amy Somers
Now is the perfect time to make the switch and join the rapidly growing Fintech client who are urgently looking for a number of experienced Product Marketing managers. They have recently secured a record $200+ million series A funding to enable them to realise their unique vision for the payments market. Product Marketing will play a pivotal role in ensuring that they connect the product roadmap with their commercial value propositions.
The aim is to build a team of the sharpest, most visionary Product Marketers to craft market-leading go-to-market plans for product launches, and couple them with first-rate execution to unlock their growth potential.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager working closely with Product teams to take products to market in a fast-growth B2B technology company
- Bonus points if you've worked in the payments industry
- Experience crafting go-to-market plans and driving them forward for effective product launches, with a solid understanding of the process and stages needed
- Clear understanding of the role of customer insight in go-to-market planning and experience of working with Product teams to secure the right insights to determine product roadmaps
- Experience of working with Marketing teams to execute effective product launch tactics whilst having good understanding of the types of marketing tactics to deploy to achieve different launch goals
Please only apply if you have the experience mentioned above!
** Product Marketing Manager - Central London - Fintech client **