Product Marketing Manager Permanent
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Sector: Product - Marketing
- Consultant: Sinead Willis
Propel are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join a global leading Travel/AdTech business based in London. Since their launch ten years ago, the company has rapidly grown and the Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in the continuing success of the company. They now have 350+ employees with offices all over the world including Singapore, US, Australia, Dubai, UK and Ireland and more!
They were recently recognized in the Top Company Cultures list and have appeared in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for past 4 years! The Product Marketing Manager is the first hire into the Product team outside of the US, so this is seen as a key hire for the business!
- Be responsible for working with EMEA sellers and Account Managers to ensure smooth understanding of all products
- Engage with key clients and determine technical solutions, and so having an appropriate level of technical understanding is vital
- Manage all product roll outs in EMEA including gathering customer feedback, leading A/B programs, creating targeted product messaging, creating marketing collateral, strategies and providing consistent support to product managers and marketing team
- Meeting with clients and prospects, presenting, gathering insight and feeding information back to the product team
- You will be the voice for the product, and the dedicated marketing resource for the product team.
- Be a member of cross-functional teams and collaborate with commercial teams including Sales Leaders, Account Managers and Partner Managers on product features and launch of new products
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Marketing role
- Strong experience within the Ad/Tech field
- A results-oriented and data-driven mindset
- Strong presenting skills and able to confidently relay information back to people.
- Ability to understand needs of customers and relay these ideas confidently to teams with roll out materials and presentations
- A passion for travel and a want to travel occasionally for work (international and domestic)
- Self-motivated and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
The company offers a well-stocked kitchen throughout the day, monthly catered lunches, happy hours, training opportunities and above all, recognizes the importance of a work/life balance and encourages travel! Needless to say, if you are a self-confident and ambitious individual who loves travel, this is the role for you.
If you are keen to take on a new challenge within a tight-knit positive team, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP!Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent. Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.